Famous Porn Stars: Past and Present
Adult film has made some of its actors into famous porn stars. Some of the classic male and female porn stars have become household names. Through the media, pornographic film actors have made the leap from simply adult film into the mainstream. PornStar Finder presents you the famous porn stars of past and present.
Famous Female Porn Stars
- Vanessa del Rio, one of the most widely known female porn stars, began her career in the 1980’s. Vanessa del Rio has appeared in over 100 pornographic film videos and several music videos. She ended her adult film career in 1999, but still remains active in the adult film industry.
- Jenna Jameson also known as “The Queen of Porn”, started her adult film career in 1993. Like many female porn stars, she has won countless awards for her work as an adult actor. In 2008, Jenna Jameson retired from pornographic film and continues to run her own porn star entertainment company.
Famous Male Porn Stars
- Ron Jeremy , nicknamed “The Hedgehog”, is ranked number one among memorable male porn stars. He has the world record for “most appearance in adult film”, amounting to more than 1,900 adult film appearances.
- Lexington Steele is another award winning adult film star who changed the face of pornography. He is the only actor to win the Male Performer of the Year Award three times. Steele began his pornographic film career in 1997 and continues to produce and act in adult film.
Do you have what it takes to become an adult actor?
Here is PornStar Finder’s checklist:
- Take the Adult Industry Medical STD test.
- Be confident and unique.
- Prepare for your type of pornographic film: the wilder the genre, the higher the pay!
- Categorize your looks and assets, see where you will fit.
Research the different companies searching for male or female porn stars.
- Have an abundance of luck on your side.